The basic equipment, tools required in order to participate in Remote Influencer yoga meditation.
In the 2 photos above, you see 2 of the tools that are necessary for students wanting to learn Remote Influencer yoga meditation to own or to have access to. The internet is the other tool. I am not promoting Asus laptops by the way. I do own a couple of them though. I used that photo to illustrate the point that PC's are used in Remote Influencer yoga meditation.
I will be creating training materials and other info in PDF format. Hence the image of the pdf file up above.
Here are some of the other tools and equipment needed.
- A home, apartment, flat, condo etc to reside in - no disrespect to homeless people. I aim to teach them too : I will write about this in a future post.
- A pc or pc's, mobile - cell phone with internet access.
- PDF reader - most pc's have this as do most phones. You can download Adobe reader at 0 cost too if necessary.
- A chair.
- A bed.
- A mat to lie on - you can lie down on a carpeted floor too, if you don't have a mat
- Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp, Microsoft teams, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter - This list is not set in stone. It can grow over the course of time.
As you can tell, I am a creative person and I am somewhat of a problem solver. This comes from my previous experience as a freelancer and an independent consultant.
Post a Comment